At every BioPed Clinic, you will receive –
- A series of tests ranging from a walking gait analysis (with and without shoes), muscle strength, foot / ankle alignment and joint flexibility.
- A three-dimensional casting of your feet.
- A thorough follow-up appointment including an evaluation of fit and comfort, followed by any required adjustments. Our Pedorthists will always take the time to educate, inform and answer questions.
- A recommendation of best footwear appropriate for your condition and lifestyle.
- Helpful education and instructions regarding the best practice for acclimating and caring for orthotics.