This article was published on: 03/15/21 11:07 AM
15 Mar Do More Virtual Walk/Run For Easter Seals! – BioPed Footcare
For over 40 years, BioPed Footcare has been helping millions of Canadians achieve their goals and complete their day-to-day tasks. In fact, part of our mission statement at BioPed is to help Canadians alleviate their foot pain and empower them to Do More in life!
With this in mind, we’re pretty excited to launch our Do More Virtual Walk/Run in support of Easter Seals! The goal is to motivate yourselves and each other to get out and move your body, to walk, run, or roll, just one step more today than you did yesterday, all for an amazing cause.
So, what is the Do More Virtual Walk/Run?
The details are pretty simple. This is your walk! The distance, the route, the day, the amount of time you choose to participate, you decide. Whatever your more is, we are encouraging you and motivating you to take that first step and join us as we do more together.
What you need to know:
- This virtual walk/run is from May 22nd – June 13th, 2021
- Registration for this event is $20
- $5 from every registration is being donated to Easter Seals
- Your registration gets you a very cool Swag Bag
- Start training on May 22nd, as often as you can, leading up to a local walk/run on Sunday, June 13th – join your local BioPed team or walk/run with your own group of people, your dog, your kids, or go solo and enjoy the fresh air!
- You choose your distance, your day, your time – all leading up to the local walk/run day on June 13th
- Join the @domorewithBioPed Facebook page once you have registered to ensure you get up to date information about this virtual walk/run
What’s in the cool Swag Bag?
Every sign-up comes with a Do More Swag Bag!
The cool things you get when you register:
• A black Dry Fit Athletic T-Shirt – men and woman’s fit
• A very cool branded & funky Buff
• An digital Collectible Bib that shows everyone “You Did More!”
• A 20% Off coupon for any non-insured product at one of our BioPed Clinics
Join our Facebook Do More Group page once you have registered.
Everything happens here!
Do More With BioPed
We’ll be sharing some great stories and pics not to mention this is where the contests happen and the prizes are awarded. We’ve got lots of great things in store for you and we know you’re going to love it.
Most importantly, this group page is where you get to share your journey with us and be a part of the Do More Community! Let us know what your Do More is, how far you are able to go in any given day, what your favourite walk/run is, who you are walking with or if your dog is your ultimate companion. We want to hear everything! And we want to see your amazing pics and hear your great stories! So be sure to head on over to Facebook and join us once you have registered!
Why support Easter Seals?
As we mentioned, our mission at BioPed is to help Canadians alleviate their foot pain and empower them to Do More in life!
Since 1922, Easter Seals has been doing just that! They work tirelessly to create a more inclusive and accessible society that includes and honours the contributions and potential of Canadians of all abilities.
Easter Seals Canada runs national awareness campaigns and raise critical funding for all of their transformative programs and services. They serve a broad range of people – both children and adults – with varying physical, intellectual, sensory, and learning disabilities. They help to ensure that everyone living with a disability has access to the equipment, programs, services, and support they need to make the most of their abilities and live their lives to the fullest – to Do More!
We are pretty excited to be raising funds for them that allow them to help Canadians continuously Do More in their own lives as well!
We know we said having you share your journey with us is important (and it is!) but there’s one more thing that we really want for you and it’s the most important thing! HAVE FUN! You are taking the first step to do more and we are really looking forward to sharing this journey for a great cause with you!
Let’s Do More.. for you and for Easter Seals