This article was published on: 12/6/20 3:12 PM
06 Dec Entertain in Style & Comfort with Compression Socks
It’s holiday party season and whether you’re rocking around the Christmas tree, or dressing the Christmas goose, the holidays can do a number on your feet and legs. Don’t let tired, achy feet slow you down. Entertain in style and comfort this season with a good pair of compression socks.
Yes, You CAN Be Stylish in Compression Socks
Staying comfortable while entertaining is very important. But being a fashionable host/hostess is just as important! The good news is, you don’t have to sacrifice style for comfort. With lots of styles and patterns to choose from, you’ll find a pair of compression socks to fit any holiday outfit.
What to Look for in Good Compression Socks
BioPed carries only the best quality in graduated compression socks. Our clinicians recommend that compression socks are:
- Dispensed By Trained Professionals – Compression stockings must be properly fitted to your leg and foot. Some people require a custom sock. Our clinicians are all certified compression fitters.
- Graduated – The amount of compression is the highest at the ankle and lessens as you go up the leg.
- Equipped With a Seamless Toe – A heavy seam is not only uncomfortable, it can be unsafe and cause wounds.
- Reinforced Heel and Toe – Ensures a long-lasting, high quality sock.
- Moisture Wicking – compression socks should be made of material that has stretch & wicks moisture away from the skin.
- Available in Over-the-Counter and Medical Grade Options – Companies that make over-the counter and medical grade compression will use the highest standards across all sock options as they need to meet specific criteria.
Don’t let long hours on your feet dampen your party spirit. Don your compression socks and be the life of the party!
Come into a BioPed Location near you to speak to a specialist:
Check out our selection of compression socks and stockings: